is a comprehensive database providing over 560 full-text publications. The database covers topics such as emotional and behavioural characteristics, psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational and experimental methods. Full-text information in this database dates as far back as 1965.
This Image-based legal research database has more than 1400 law and law-related periodicals. Subscription includes collections of Legal Classics, Law Journal Library, U.S. Supreme Court Library, U.S. Federal Legislative History Library, Treaties and Agreements Library and much more. Also available in HeinOnline, are several unique collections including U.S. Congressional Documents, Foreign & International Law Resources Database, World Trials, Session Laws and many more.
The IEEE Xplore digital library is a powerful resource for discovery and access to scientific and technical content published by IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and its publishing partners.
It provides Web access to almost 3-million full-text documents from some of the world’s most highly cited publications in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics.
The content in IEEE Xplore comprises 151 journals, over 900 conference proceedings, more than 3,400 technical standards, over 400 ebooks and 200 educational courses. Approximately 25,000 new documents are added to IEEE Xplore each month.
Indiastat.com is an authentic storehouse for socio-economic statistics about India. Over half-a-million pages of statistical data have been qualitatively analyzed, condensed and presented in a user-friendly format. Data has been classified in more than 35 categories and further subdivided into further sub-categories.
Data and statistics about India available on indiastat.com can easily be downloaded in MS- Word/Excel/ HTML formats.
While accessing the site, please to note that its session time-out is set for 20 minutes i.e. in case your browser remains idle or inactive for 20 minutes, re-login would be required. Also, ensure proper log out from the site by clicking “Log out” link as in case of improper log-out it may take another 20 minutes to re-login.
IMPORTANT ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
Kindly note some other important details regarding your subscription as below:-
|Date of Activation||11th July 2018||
|Date of Deactivation||10th July 2019||Membership will be valid till either downloading of 5000 data tables or completion of 1 year, which ever finishes or comes first w.e.f date of activation i.e 11th July 2018.|
|Table View Limit||Unlimited|
|Table Download Limit||5000 Data Tables|
|No. of User (s)||Single, i.e. at a time only one user can access either Indiastat.com or any of its associate sites. Access to more than assigned user(s) will be denied.|
How to Start:
Users can start navigating for data available on the site by clicking on “IP Login”.Navigating for Data:
» Click the requisite Data category, under “Statistical Information” shown on the left panel.
» You get on your screen the alphabetical list of its sub-categories. Clicking a sub-category will lead you to a further sub-category or to the list of data table headings pertaining to the sub-category clicked.
» The page showing data table heading shows you data at India level or State-wise consolidated data.
» If individual state level data is available under the selected category, you would find a drop box displaying the names of the states for which the data is available. Select the State Name from the drop box provided on the page, it would further take you to the data table listing page under the said heading.
» Click the table heading to view the data table that will be shown in a separate window.
JSTOR offers a high-quality, interdisciplinary archive to support scholarship and teaching. It includes archives of over three thousand leading academic journals across the humanities, social sciences, and sciences, as well as select monographs and other materials valuable for academic work. The entire corpus is full-text searchable, offers search term highlighting, includes high-quality images, and is interlinked by millions of citations and references.
Launched in 2001, Manpatra is the largest database on Indian Legal and Business Policy with comprehensive coverage of judgments from 1887 of Supreme Court and all Indian High Courts across all subjects of law. The largest repository of Central and State Acts, Notification Circulars and other legislative, procedural and regulatory information.
A bibliographic database offering access to a searchable database of reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for much of the mathematical sciences literature. Over 100,000 new items are added each year, most of them classified according to the Mathematics Subject Classification.
OECD iLibrary is OECD’s Online Library for Books, Papers and Statistics and the gateway to OECD’s analysis and data. OECD iLibrary users are able to conduct searches, retrieve listings of publications meeting the search criteria, and choose to download selected titles in various formats, or selected statistical data in spreadsheet format. Access is available for titles published from January 1998 onwards. OECD iLibrary is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and provides unlimited multi-user access controlled by IP address/range.
The Library has subscribed to ProQuest ABI/INFORM; ProQuest Research Library and ProQuest Theses and Dissertations
ProQuest ™ provides one-stop access to a wide range of popular academic subjects. The database includes more than 4,730 titles—over 3,315 in full text—from 1971 forward. It features a diversified mix of scholarly journals, trade publications, magazines, and newspapers.
ProQuest consists of two components: a core list of periodicals; plus 15 supplemental subject-specific modules. Subject areas covered include:
Health & medical
The Library has subscribed PROQUEST for the year 2018 – 2019.
- Administration & Society
- Advances in Developing Human Resources
- Asia Pacific Media Educator
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation
- Asian Journal of Management Cases
- BioScope: South Asian Screen Studies
- British Journalism Review
- Communication Research
- Contemporary Education Dialogue
- Contributions to Indian Sociology
- Gender, Technology and Development
- Global Business Review
- Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies
- Global Social Policy: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Public Policy and Social Development
- History and Sociology of South Asia
- Human Resource Development Review
- IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review
- India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs
- The Indian Economic & Social History Review
- Indian Historical Review
- Indian Journal of Gender Studies
- International Communication Gazette: Formerly Gazette
- International Journal of Rural Management
- International Journal of Social Psychiatry
- International Review of Administrative Sciences: An International Journal of Comparative Public Administration
- International Small Business Journal
- International Social Work
- International Studies
- Jindal Journal of Business Research
- Journal of Creative Communications
- The Journal of Defense Modeling and Simulation: Applications, Methodology, Technology
- Journal of Developing Societies: A Forum on Issues of Development and Change in All Societies
- Journal of Education for Sustainable Development
- Journal of Emerging Market Finance
- The Journal of Entrepreneurship
- The Journal of Environment & Development: A Review of International Policy
- Journal of Health Management
- Journal of Human Values
- Journal of Infrastructure Development
- Journal of Macromarketing
- Journal of Management Education: A Publication of the OBTS Teaching Society for Management Educators
- Journal of Management Inquiry
- Journal of Management: Official Journal of the Southern Management Association
- Journal of Social Work
- Journal of South Asian Development
- Management and Labour Studies
- Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research
- Marketing Theory
- Media, Culture & Society
- Mobile Media & Communication
- New Media & Society
- Progress in Development Studies
- Psychology and Developing Societies
- Review of Market Integration
- SAGE Open
- Science, Technology and Society: An International Journal
- SIMULATION: Transactions of The Society for Modeling and Simulation International
- Social Change
- South Asia Economic Journal
- South Asia Research
- South Asian Journal of Business and Management Cases
- South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance
- South Asian Survey
- Statistical Modelling: An International Journal
- Studies in History
- Vision: The Journal of Business Perspective
- Young: Nordic Journal of Youth Research
Westlaw India is the first Online Legal Information resource combining Indian and International law. It combines cases and legislation from India, UK, EU, US, Canada, Australia and Hong Kong. The database provides access to over 800 Law Reviews and Journals that includes the publications from Sweet & Maxwell, Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Harvard Law Reviews among others from all over the world. Westlaw India enables us to access over 25,000 international legal and business databases, all from the desktop.